We’re proud to introduce the Datamax w1110 Work Station to our line of Healthcare Label Printers.
The Workstation Series is the newest generation of desktop printers from Datamax-O’Neil. The w1110 compact desktop printer offers an industry leading design and standard features found on the company’s Performance Series printer line, including Ethernet 10/100, 50 resident/scalable fonts, 300dpi printhead for superior print quality and industry standard PCL5e language. The compact design provides reliability and durability for environments requiring a small footprint for the most efficient output.
The Workstation Series are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a small yet powerful printing solution. The Workstation Series’ superior print quality is ideal for applications such as pharmaceutical, product labeling, asset management and shelf labeling.
The compact thermal printers can dramatically reduce costs by streamlining operations, increasing productivity and managing your important assets.
- Printer Type: Direct Thermal
- Printer Length Range: 0.25″ – 99″ [6.3mm – 2514mm]
- Resolution: 300 dpi [12 dots/mm]
- Printhead: 4″ [102mm]
- Media Width: 0.75″ – 4.33″ [19mm – 110mm]
- Max Print Speed: 4ips [102mmps]
- Media-Hanger: Self-Centering Media Hanger/center bias printing
- Memory: 32MB Flash/32MB DDR2 SDRAM (64MB coming soon as standard)