This year we want to spotlight healthcare labels and healthcare printers designed for the laboratory and healthcare industry. Healthcare labels are constantly used in these industries with the purpose to identify important information and resist solvents, chemicals, hot water baths, autoclaves, freezers, smearing, fading, and even falling off under harsh temperatures. Along with the right labels, the right printer is also necessary to print labels.
The following healthcare printers are designed to work with popular systems such as IDX, GE, FlowCast, Epic, Cerner, and much more to ensure efficiency and precise data. Whether its 100 labels or 1000 labels, we guarantee that you’ll have your labels when you need it.
Consulting services include technical training and clinical laboratory specialties including regulatory, managerial, inspection and financial services.
- High quality double-walled clamshell design
- 203 dpi and 300 dpi resolution models
- Direct thermal print technology
- Up to 177.8 mm (7?) per second print speed
- Drop-in media loading
- Label capacity up to 214 mm (8.4?) OD
- SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
- Head-up sensor
- USB 2.0, parallel and serial connectivity
- Optional internal Ethernet interface
- Optional cutter, standalone keyboard and peel-and-present assembly
- 2-button 3-LED (basic model)/ 6-button LCD (advanced model) control panel
- Easily adjustable sensors
- Print head pressure adjustment knobs
- 450 meter ribbon capacity
- Flexible firmware structure allows the printer to emulate popular printer languages
- Available in 203 dpi and 300 dpi resolutions
- Up to 4 Gigabyte Flash memory expansion using SD Flash memory
- Fast label throughput