The sleek, versatile TM-m30 POS receipt printer offers the freedom to print 3″ receipts from virtually any mobile device and/or desktop PC. Ideal for most environments, its modular casing can switch from a top-load to front-load configuration. Plus, it features simple integration with mobile POS environments, intuitive functionality and advanced connectivity. Use one power source for your tablet and printer – an added convenience, exclusively from Epson. The TM-m30 is the first of its kind designed exclusively for today’s advanced POS environment. Featuring innovative ePOS™ print technology, it works with iOS®, Android™ and Windows® mobile devices and desktop PCs, and offers fast, easy setup.
- Sleek 3″ receipt printer — compact footprint; ideal for counter spaces
- Breakthrough modular case — flexible configuration (top load or front load); interchangeable by easily removing the outer case
- Efficient power management — use one power source for both your tablet and printer
- Easy setup and versatile connectivity — dual interface — options include USB, Ethernet, wireless, Bluetooth® or NFC1touch-to-print; includes wireless setup with SimpleAP (wireless SKU only)
- The freedom to easily print from virtually any device — ePOS print technology for easy setup with iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices and Windows API for desktop PCs
About the Manufacturer: Since its inception, Epson has passed down and expanded on its traditional strengths as a manufacturing company. Refining the company’s super-microprocessing and precision processing technologies in the development of its watches and then expanding those technologies into other fields led to rapid progress. The breakthrough came with the launch of the EP-101 (Electronic Printer), a popular and groundbreaking product that opened up new markets. It was in the hope of sending future “sons” of this EP out into the world that the Epson brand was founded in 1975. Ever since then, high quality, high-value-added “sons” have been introduced to the market to wide acclaim.
How do I get a barcode to print?
If you already have barcode numbers that you want to print then you need software that can detect the printer and the label format. We suggest Seagull Scientific's Bartender.
If you don't have barcode numbers please view our guide: 'How To Get A Barcode'.
How do I scan 2D barcodes?
You need a barcode scanner with a 2d area imager scan engine. Laser or linear imager barcode scanners will not work.
What is a 1D barcode and a 2D barcode?
- 1D is a category of barcodes with vertical black lines.
- Also known as linear barcodes.
- There are several fonts / languages of 1D barcodes.
- The longer the data, the longer the barcode becomes.
- 1D barcode is generally good for 8-15 characters.
- 1D and 2D barcode scanners can read 1D barcodes.
- Some popular 1D barcodes are: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 39, & Code 128.
- 2D is a category of barcodes. Usually square or rectangle shaped with black pixels inside.
- Can store up to 2,000 characters. (200% increase over 1D barcodes)
- There are several fonts / languages of 2D barcodes.
- Can only be read with 2d imaging scanners.
- Some popular 2D barcodes are: QR code, PDF417, & Datamatrix.
What is Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer?
Direct Thermal & Thermal Transfer are two methods of label printing and knowing which one you need is important.
|Direct Thermal||Thermal Transfer|
|Description||Direct Thermal is a type of label material and printer.||Thermal Thermal is a type of label material and printer.|
|Requires Ribbon to Print||No||Yes
(A ribbon is like ink for thermal transfer labels and is required to print on thermal transfer labels. It is made of wax, resin, or a combination of both.)
|Shelf Life||1 - 3 months||6 - 12 months|
|Additional Notes||No ribbon means less cost for printing labels. It also frees up time since no ribbon change is necessary. For short term projects, Direct Thermal is the best choice.||For long term projects, Thermal Thermal is the best choice for its extreme durability.|
|Best Uses||Shipping Labels, Receipts, Parking Tickets, & Visitor Passes.||Product Labels, Laboratories, Freezers, & Inventory Labels.|
What is Inch Per Second (IPS)?
Inch Per Second is the measurement of speed for how fast a printer can print or how fast a rewinder can rewind. Higher IPS means the printer can print more labels in one second.
Example: A printer with 6 IPS means it can print 6 one inch labels in one second , 3 two inch labels in one second, or 2 three inch labels in one second.
What is keyboard wedge (PS/2), Serial (RS232), and USB?
Keyboard Wedge (PS/2), Serial (RS232), and USB are different ports on a computer / printer / system. Some devices will give you the option of selecting how you want to communicate with your computer / printer / system by selecting the desired port.
Keyboard Wedge (PS/2)
A keyboard wedge, also known as PS/2, is the keyboard port on the back of a computer. Keyboard wedge data appears on a computer screen just as it would have been typed through a keyboard. The disadvantage of a keyboard wedge is that the data cannot be modified prior to displaying on a screen. PS/2 ports are very uncommon in newer computers/systems.
Serial (RS232) connects to a computer's serial port and send its information to the screen or to any program. Serial is more complex than Keyboard Wedge but is much more versatile: data can be edited, re-ordered or changed before it is displayed, allowing customization of applications collecting and using data. Serial ports are very uncommon in newer computers/systems.
USB is the most common option for connecting devices. USB has many advantages over serial and the keyboard wedge. With USB: data transfer is faster, multiple devices can connect to a system with USB, it can draw power from a computer (so an AC adapter is not needed), can be unplugged/plugged without any issues, and can work instantly when plugged into a computer.
What makes a device 'healthcare certified'?
Healthcare certified means the device has been covered in an antimicrobial plastic that can effectively prevent the build-up and spread of threatening bacteria and microbes. This includes the scan window, display surfaces, stylus, screws, wires, and plastic.
To be certified, each product is approved in a test lab to meet antimicrobial requirements. Antimicrobial surfaces provide effective protection but standard healthcare cleaning and disinfection procedures should still be followed. Healthcare certified devices are designed to withstand constant cleaning.
Do you guys carry more products?
Yes! We are always trying to add more products from other popular manufacturers like Zebra, Brother, Sato, Motorola, and much more. In the mean time, please contact us for any questions, information, or pricing on a product not listed on this website.
Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes, please contact us directly about bulk discounts on hardware, labels, ribbons, or software.
I see a typo/error/mistake — what should I do?
Please tell us! We're human beings and sometimes mistakes are made. If you spot a typo, error on data specifications, or something that looks out of place then please contact us. We'll do our best to fix our mistakes as soon as possible.
Is it possible to try a product before we buy it?
Please contact us for products to test. Some products may require having a credit card on file before shipping out a demo unit.
Where is the price?
Unfortunately, we are unable to list actual pricing due to restrictions. Fortunately, because of our partnerships with manufactures, we are able to offer amazingly low prices on many products. To receive the best price, please contact us and we will do our best to beat our competitor’s price.
To be honest, we probably won’t be able to beat everybody’s price but we promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions and services we can provide.
Who is All Barcode Systems?
Find out in 90 seconds:
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.