Reduce the complexity of barcode labeling. More than a million companies use NiceLabel software to simplify label design, eliminate label printing errors and increase productivity.
Who is NiceLabel?
NiceLabel, established in 1993, is the world’s leading developer of barcode and RFID labeling solutions for SME and Enterprise. NiceLabel solutions help companies meet regulatory and compliance standards, improve customer responsiveness, increase operational and supply chain efficiency, brand consistency and protection, collaborate with their business partners and plan their business continuity.
|Native font/barcode support for 2500+ label printer models||X||X||X||X|
|Support for all laser/inkjet printers with a Windows driver||X||X||X||X|
|No printer seat licensing||X||X||X||X|
|User interface Languages||27||27||27||25|
|Accepts and prints data in any language - Unicode data support||X||X||X||X|
|Certified and compatible systems: XP/2003/2008/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10||X||X||X||X|
|Users||1||1||1||1, 5, 10, 20, 50|
|Point and click WYSIWYG template design||X||X||X||X|
|Label setup wizard for quick start with best printing quality and performance||X||X||X||X|
|Text, barcodes, lines, boxes, circles, clip art, images and PDF files||X||X||X||X|
|Print objects in reverse/negative: white on black||X||X||X||X|
|Live database view in objects in template design area||X||X||X||X|
|Windows system and built-in printer fonts support||X||X||X||X|
|Advanced objects: Rich text, Curved text, RFID||X||X|
|Automatic text resizing to fit the predefined area||X||X|
|Variable label length, relative object positioning, variable size text||X||X|
|Library of ready-to-use international standards compliance label templates||X||X|
|Non-rectangular shape text placeholder for GHS labels||X||X|
|More than 70 linear and 2D barcode symbologies||X||X||X||X|
|GS1 (formerly UCC/EAN) Application Identifier Data Source Wizard||X||X||X||X|
|Automatic check digit calculation||X||X||X||X|
|Sequentially numbered barcodes||X||X||X||X|
|Place "human readable" text anywhere in relation to barcodes||X||X||X||X|
|Customizable "human readable" character template||X||X||X||X|
|Custom check digits||X||X|
|Print time database record selection||X||X||X||X|
|Read Excel files, ASCII & Unicode text files||X||X||X||X|
|OLE DB and ODBC connectivity to almost any existing database||X||X||X|
|Connection to multiple databases and tables on the same label||X||X|
|Import variable graphics from databases (BLOB)||X||X|
|Custom SQL data queries||X||X|
|Data from weighing scales supported by data entry forms||X|
|Basic serialization: Numeric (base 10) and alphabetic (base 26)||X||X||X||X|
|Advanced serialization: Alphanumeric (base 36), hexadecimal (base 16) and custom||X||X|
|Customizable data-entry filters and error checking||X||X||X||X|
|Single line formulas (VB expressions)||X||X||X|
|Advanced formulas supporting international standards HIBC, ASC, SSCC||X||X|
|VBScript and Python scripting for custom data processing||X||X|
|Source data with keyboard, time and date (from PC or printer)||X||X|
|PRINTING CONTROL WITH PRINT FORMS|
|Single-click document selection and printing (QuickPrint)||X||X||X|
|Preconfigured print-only screen with live label preview (NicePrint)||X||X||X|
|Auto generated customizable print-only form (EasyForms)||X||X|
|Add custom instructions, images and hyperlinks to print forms (EasyForms)||X||X|
|No-programming graphical application builder for custom printing forms (PowerForms)||X|
|Add custom data entry and validation objects to printing form to reduce errors (PowerForms)||X|
|Interface and control peripheral devices, PLCs... (PowerForms)||X|
|Display printer status within the printing form (PowerForms)||X|
|No-programming workflow editor including actions for printing labels, database queries, integrations with scales, PLCs... (PowerForms)||X|
|Multi-lingual printing forms (PowerForms)||X|
|NEW: Control visual object properties based on user actions (PowerForms)||X|
|Speed optimization reuses repeating data instead of resending it||X||X||X||X|
|Local and network printer support||X||X||X||X|
|Advanced on-screen print preview||X||X||X||X|
|Support for printer-based barcodes||X||X||X||X|
|Support for printer-based serial numbers, time, date||X||X|
|Color separation (for GHS labeling)||X||X|
|Batch printing: header and tail labels||X||X|
|Two-sided ("duplex") design and printing||X||X|
|Advanced cutter control||X||X|
|Print quantity can be set from keyboard or data source||X||X|
|Label template and printer name can be provided in a database||X|
|Control from other programs using command line parameters||X||X|
|Export printer code templates for SAPscript-ITF, keypads, printers that accept XML, and more||X||X|
|Export printer code templates for RedPrairie, ClickReply and custom formats||X|
|Advanced integration and control with JOB and XML command scripts||X||X|
|CONTROL AND SECURITY|
|Log to file: Errors and events||X||X|
|Log to database: Errors and events||X||X|
|Reprint from log||X||X|
|Role based user access to modules/functionality||X||X|
|Security: lock label design with a password||X||X|
|Lock use of label template to select workstations||X||X|
Designer Express wizards help you quickly and easily design barcode labels. Start printing finished barcode labels in minutes!
– Use a wizard to create label templates or use pre-designed label templates
– Object wizards include counters, prompts and date/time stamps
– Connect to Excel spreadsheets with Database wizard
– Create and configure barcodes with Barcode wizard
– Access comprehensive Clipart library with Graphic wizard
You’re already familiar with MS Excel so why not use it to improve your labeling? Rather than create 10 identical barcode labels, design 1 and use 10 rows of spreadsheet data.
– Design fewer labels templates and get started printing faster
– Manage your label data easier in a spreadsheet
– Make maintenance faster by consolidating designs
– Reduce label design and printing errors
– Print more efficiently by eliminating print-time data entry
Use NiceLabel label design software and printer drivers for maximum performance and control of any laser or inkjet printer.
– Industry standard Windows drivers for 2500+ label printers
– Native support for your label printers bar codes, fonts, and other features
– Tested by Microsoft for superior Windows compatibility
– Support for any printer with a Windows driver
Designer Express is ideal for simple labelling requirements and includes all common 1D, 2D and composite barcodes.
– Variable text and bar code fields support database, prompts, counters and date/time stamps
– Includes over 60 different barcode types
– Wide selection of graphical objects
– Variable field and internal printer variable support
NiceLabel Designer Standard Wizards make it easy to perform common label design tasks, including connecting to your existing databases.
– Label wizard helps you create or use pre-designed label templates
– Database wizard helps you connect to OLE/ODBC databases
– Object wizards help you create serial numbers, prompts, date/time stamps, linked-fields and expressions
– Barcode wizards help you create barcodes such as GS1-128
Designer Standard includes modules that help you print faster and more accurately. QuickPrint helps users quickly pick the correct template. NicePrint gives them an easy data-entry interface avoiding the use of a label design program.
– No accidental changes to label formats
– Everything in one simple screen for ease-of-use
– Real-time print preview minimizes errors
– Print to an unlimited number of printers
You already have your label data in a database; why not use it to improve your labeling?
Rather than create lots of near identical label designs, design a few templates and connect them to your existing data. OLE/ODBC support allows you to connect with most database formats.
– Avoid data duplication by connecting to existing data
– Design fewer label templates and get up-and-running faster
– Consolidate label designs for easier maintenance of templates
– Reduce design and printing errors
– Eliminate manual data entry and print more efficiently
Designer Standard supports serial numbers, prompts, date/time stamps, linked fields, expressions and database.
Expressions allow you to concatenate (link together) and manipulate fields and create composite variables such as serial numbers.
NiceLabel Designer Pro includes all the layout and data tools you need to design labels, enabling easy compliance with industry standards. Unicode support enables you to design international labels with multiple languages on one label.
– Includes the latest pre-designed compliance label templates
– Supports over 70 barcode types (linear, 2D & composite)
– Advanced layout – rich text, curved text, paragraphs, line styles, grouping, shape fill, relative positioning, etc
– Advanced RFID tag support
EasyForms give your operator simple label printing, all within one form. Achieve error-free printing by reducing data-entry errors, label misprints and duplicate serial numbers associated with printing from multiple dialogue boxes or label design programs.
– EasyForms automatically builds print forms for each label you design
– Adjust the layout of EasyForms to fit your printing process in seconds
– Add graphics, logos and links for web pages to the print form
– Enlarge form elements for touch screen compatibility
You already have your label data in a database, so why not use it to improve your labeling? Rather than create lots of near identical labels, design a few templates and connect them to your existing data.
– Combine records from two or more tables in a database using Joins
– Retrieve graphics from databases’ blob fields
– Navigate the database and preview the label at design time
Variable label data can come from as many sources as you need. Full serialization, including non-decimal serial numbers, custom barcode check digits, global variables, output masks, date/time arithmetic and scripting help you easily create complex variables.
Connect your label printers to your existing software applications and hardware devices without any customization.
Simply send existing label data through one of the many available connectivity methods to Automation Easy. It will extract the label data, merge it with a label design template, and print to a selected printer. Automation Easy is the fastest way to deploy accurate and consistent label printing without costly custom development.
Select the database record, see the label preview, and the printer status, and then print your labels.
– Include tight data-entry validation constraints and reduce manual keying errors.
– Disable printing when the printer is in error state avoiding label misprints and duplicate serial numbers.
– Print preview displays an exact real-time label representation as you key data or select database records.
Touchscreen applications improve ease-of-use and increase productivity. Simplified visual data selection helps the user print labels faster with fewer errors.
Benefits of touchscreen applications:
– Remove the need for slow and error-prone keyboard data entry.
– Universal icons based interface that doesn’t need to be translated.
– Require no training, ideal for environments with high staff turnover or seasonal workers.
– Reduces downtime caused by a faulty keyboard or mouse.
Make it easy for your operators to do their job. Customize the application to fit your business processes and user needs. PowerForms provides the exact level of functionality the user needs.
– Preview and print multiple labels from a single form.
– Let the database automatically select label formats for specific records.
– Build re-usable sub-menus that contain work instructions, printer cleaning guides and support tips.
Integrate with production devices and software and use data from external sources on your labels. You can even forward the data to other business systems every time you print. Easily interface with bar code scanners, weight scales, PLCs, print applicators and other hardware.
– Control and monitor the real-time status of production hardware.
– Read and write data to and from other business systems.
– Connect through RS232, TCP/IP, web services, SQL queries and custom scripting.
PowerForms builds applications faster than programming languages such as C# or VB.NET. This reduces application development costs and time to deployment.
– Easy drag-and-drop operation lets you build robust applications without coding errors.
– Allow non-programmers to build applications
– Design your printing applications just like you design your labels
– Create label printing, database management and data collection applications
Do you guys carry more products?
Yes! We are always trying to add more products from other popular manufacturers like Zebra, Brother, Sato, Motorola, and much more. In the mean time, please contact us for any questions, information, or pricing on a product not listed on this website.
Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes, please contact us directly about bulk discounts on hardware, labels, ribbons, or software.
I see a typo/error/mistake — what should I do?
Please tell us! We're human beings and sometimes mistakes are made. If you spot a typo, error on data specifications, or something that looks out of place then please contact us. We'll do our best to fix our mistakes as soon as possible.
Is it possible to try a product before we buy it?
Please contact us for products to test. Some products may require having a credit card on file before shipping out a demo unit.
Where is the price?
Unfortunately, we are unable to list actual pricing due to restrictions. Fortunately, because of our partnerships with manufactures, we are able to offer amazingly low prices on many products. To receive the best price, please contact us and we will do our best to beat our competitor’s price.
To be honest, we probably won’t be able to beat everybody’s price but we promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions and services we can provide.
Who is All Barcode Systems?
Find out in 90 seconds:
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.