On April, 1st 2015 we will be exhibiting at the PSDA P2P Solutions Summit Trade Show. (No, this isn’t an April fools joke.) We will be at booth #110! Come by and we’ll hand out a $50 gift card to one lucky winner.
What will you find at the show?
From PSDA’s website:
Formerly known as the Distributor Solutions Expo, PSDA15: P2P Solutions Summit will be held March 31-April 2 in newly renovated space at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Asthe association for the community of professionals who make, buy and sell print and print-related products and services, PSDA is always evolving. And now its signature annual event is evolving, too, to reflect the innovative spirit of this community amid disruptive industry change.
Distributors, manufacturers and suppliers will be able to grow their businesses by connecting with each other in meaningful ways both on and off the reconfigured trade show floor. Plus, a select number of registrants can sign up to be placed in peer groups to network, share ideas and learn.
As a result of these and other meaningful changes, PSDA15: P2P Solutions Summit is 2015’s must-attend event. Make sure you take advantage of this high-impact opportunity to build connections and grow your business.
1) Meet New Service Providers! The event will allow you to meet with new potential supplier business partners in areas such as Cloud Enabled Solutions, Promotional Products and more. Several booths this year have been reserved just for new exhibitors!
2) Reconnect! Connect in-person with your current suppliers. You talk to them all the time, but when is the last time you shook hands?
3) Think Outside the Box! Get your creative juices flowing and find a new product, process or solution that will delight your customers and prospects.
4) Have Some Fun! Catch up with your industry colleagues and compare challenges and solutions during the Game Night networking event and Expo Hall Happy Hour!
5) Build Your Business! Find new ways to partner with suppliers and peers to grow your network and your company as soon as you get back in the office.
Please subscribe to our newsletter for additional updates on giveaways, gifts, and more.